Sat, Sep 09|
The Sistahs Soiree
A Dinner Celebrating Black Sisterhood
Time & Location
Sep 09, 7:00 p.m. – Sep 10, 9:30 p.m.
Toronto, 104 Portland St, Toronto, ON M5V 2N2, Canada
About the event
You are invited to an exclusive evening of unity, empowerment, and culinary delight at the "Sistah’s Soiree: An Evening Celebrating Black Sisterhood." Join us on Saturday September 9th, commencing promptly at 7pm at Chubby’s Jamaican Kitchen. Your presence, anticipated five minutes early, will ensure we embark on this journey together without delay.
Immerse yourself in a five-course Jamaican culinary extravaganza designed to tantalize your taste buds and nourish your soul:
- Begin with Saltfish Fritters, Pepper Shrimp, and Ackee and Saltfish Bites—flavors in perfect harmony.
- Experience the heritage of Curry Goat—a symbol of tradition and celebration.
- Relish the refreshing Kale and Pomegranate Salad—an ode to vitality.
- Savor the iconic Jerk Chicken with Rice and Peas and Fried Plantain—an essence of Jamaican cuisine.
- Delight in a slice of Rum Cake—a sweet and indulgent conclusion.
- Additionally, we offer a complimentary alcoholic beverage to enhance your enjoyment.
This event transcends a gathering—it's a reflection of the unbreakable bonds defining the Sisters In Solidarity Program. As a cherished member, you're exclusively invited to this complementary dining experience. The only requirement is to bring a book with an intentional message for our Book Swap, fostering connections with an anonymous sister who will carry your words of wisdom and inspiration home.
Secure your seat promptly via RSVP link due to limited venue capacity. Attire graced with elegance is encouraged. Dietary considerations can be shared upon reserving your seat.
Your esteemed presence at the Sistah’s Soiree will echo the strength and beauty of Black Sisterhood.